Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wanted: Camoflage Sweaters

Last I checked, tigers eat other animals... like pigs. Luckily for these little guys, their ironclad camoflage prevented them from becoming dinner at a zoo in Thailand.

Lesson learned: camoflage works. Just make sure that you find an appropriate sweater for the camoflaged animal when you're trying to introduce a serpent or rodent into your dog pack.

[Also, for all you cynics and myth-busters out there, I'm pretty sure this picture is not photoshopped.]

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

where do you find this stuff? all your blog insights are freaking funny and very interesting!! love ya girly!

Paige said...

No, this is definitely a real photo. I've heard of zoo keepers doing this stuff when a mother (tiger in this case) loses her babies. I guess animals have post-partum depression as well and they've found that these little piggies help!

M. said...

what they didn't tell you was that this was titled "pigs in a blanket- snack time for later" :)

Shiloh said...

I LOVE that you snopes.com-ed it! I am the biggest cynic/myth-buster/fake-email-hater around! Actually-- If you click the link so conveniently provided-- these pigs have nothing to do with lost babies or post-partum-- it was just part of an interesting show. Gosh I love snopes.com!