Friday, March 7, 2008

Finally pulled the trigger...


I am happy to report that I finally made a decision, with the encouragement of a SMOKING deal! Who says recessions are all bad? Now I just have to come up with a name for my new friend. Feel free to cast a vote.

Jaw-dropping (but not-at-all-technically-saavy) features that rock:

1. Push button start with a techie electronic theft deterrent system (the car sounds so cool when turning on),

2. Paddle shifters (not that I know how to use them, but they sure look cool),

3. Heated and cooled seats (though the cold feels a little bit like wind is being blown up your shorts),

4. Touch screen navigation/GPS, complete with full color backup mirror (maybe I'll actually be able to find my way out of a parking lot now),

5. Light that gradually pools from the car doors when you approach the car (to avoid the travesty of, say, stepping in a puddle),

6. Smooth ride that almost makes you question the possibility of quick acceleration, then really good acceleration when you actually push down on the gas.

There really are too many things to report at this time, so I'll keep the list at 6 to avoid too much boredom for my readers. And yes, I'll insert details in small quantities later on down the line :)

I opted for black on black. Admittedly, less practical. But so sleek.

6 comments:

Linds said...

Heated seats and an ultra-comfortable ride is what I miss most about our Acura! Congrats on the new car!

Lyndsay said...

I am SO jealous! Who needs practicality when you're driving a Lexus. Silver is for Hondas.

Jennifer said...

Wow! You finally did it! Now I need to come visit you and take a ride :)

Cynthia said...

Push start is the best i have it on both our nissan and bmw. Thats a sweet ride you got there. now you dont have an excuse to drive your little butt to my house and visit me!

M. said...

YES. now... just move here, be my roomate and life will be complete. haa.

Anonymous said...

The black on black is nice. No need to go practical yet. And there is always the seat cooler.... not sure how I feel about that. Besides, you like seat warmers even in the heat of summer.