Wednesday, March 26, 2008

He must decide, he must decide... even though I made him up he must deciiidddeeee

Please, help me.  My roommates and I fundamentally disagree on the answer to the following question--is this Rhino:

a) Running because he wants to look like the unicorn, or

b) Running to get in shape to be with the unicorn.

So far, I have asked three people what they think, and all of them have disagreed with me.  I still maintain faith in my position, however.  Therefore, the question is... what do you think?

15 comments:

M. said...

def. A- blue=boy, stance of the unicorn is like a male Arnold- he wants to BE LIKE ARNOLD.

Mike said...

yep. A is the correct answer.

Lyndsay said...

I'm going to have to say B. Sorry Mike and Mel.

Anonymous said...

I'm voting A. Lots of people hang a skinny pic on the fridge or next to the treadmill so they feel motivated to get in shape and be that skinny person. I think this is one of those occasions.

Stacey

Jennifer said...

I have to go with A...

Anonymous said...

A.

Jeff Enos said...

A

Lyndsay said...

I'M SORRY. YOU ARE ALL INCORRECT.

HCIC said...

B, the unicorn is obviously a babe, and the Rhino just wants to get in shape to impress her

Shiloh said...

The rhino wants to be like the unicorn. It is funny b/c he has a horn and the unicorn has a horn, but they have nothing else in common. Kindof like me and the woman on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. Nevertheless, I still want to be like her (except not a skank with no clothes).

Mike said...

ok the only reason it'd be B is if the rhino is gay cuz the rhino and the unicorn are both definitely male.

Erik said...

He wants to be like the Unicorn.

Caren said...

Could be either, but I think it is A.

Anonymous said...

depends on the gender of the rhino

Unknown said...

http://mikeshin.blogspot.com/2008/03/or-b.html

looks like we're starting a movement towards b...