Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged. I'm not really sure that I understand the purpose behind this whole "tagging" business. I also realize that responding to said tag cuts against my whole "don't disclose any personal information over the world wide web that isn't merely limited to sarcastic or painful stories" mantra. Nonetheless, I will do my best, Queen Lyndsay.

What is the best thing you cooked last week?
Chicken pesto pasta with artichoke hearts [thanks Shiloh].

If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and who would you go with?
Well, given that I have no children who require babysitting, a reasonably relaxed job, and the delusion that I have a bit of money in my bank account, I'll consider this a realistic question. Answer: Taiwan [with an undetermined travel buddy] or Europe, more specifically, Italy [subject to Chantal and Karen agreement].

When was the last time you cried?
A more difficult question would be--when was the last time I got through a day without crying? Man. I can't remember. So many things make me cry... happiness, sadness, pain, excitement... but to answer the question, I'll say right now. Writing posts really brings out the emotion in me.

What are 5 things you were doing this month 10 years ago?
1. Swearing at ETS for miscalculating my SAT score
2. Shoveling wet, foot-deep snow off my driveway
3. Playing a field hockey tournament game in hail with kitty litter on the ground to "dry out the field"
4. Auditioning for a state orchestra and probably crying after the completion of the audition [see previous question]
5. Attending early morning seminary as the sole student in frigid morning weather

What are 5 things on your to do list today?
1. Attend the BYU basketball game
2. Eat Dippin' Dots and/or cotton candy
3. Play guitar hero and defeat the undefeatable "hard" songs
4. Answer entirely too many legal questions about statutes and contracts
5. Catch up on what I missed on Monday's episode of "The Hills"

What are your 5 favorite snacks?
1. Twix
2. Cheetos or any other processed cheesy snack
3. Yellow fruit snacks (taken from the little pouches of generic branded fruit snacks only)
4. Chips + salsa
5. Edamame

What are 5 bad habits you have?
1. Online shopping
2. Not blinking whilst playing Guitar Hero or other video games
3. Regularly misspelling shoes [shews], music [musak], with [wif], and birthday [birfday]
4. "Dancing" while listening to teeny bopper music
5. Grinding my teeth while I sleep [This habit isn't actually confirmed. But, my jaw has been kind of sore over the past few days, and this may be the culprit.]

What are your 5 favorite foods?
1. Prime rib
2. Costa Azul steak salad
3. Sushi
4. Creme brulee
5. Ice cream
[editorial: I should probably be obese]

Where are 5 places you have been?
I'm assuming we're talking locations here...
1. Taiwan
2. Hong Kong
3. Mexico
4. Canada
5. The EC

What are 5 of your favorite memories?
1. Collapsing from exhaustion after assisting a teammate score in double overtime of a tourney game... then getting piled on by teammates
2. Enjoying the look on my brother's face when he was forced to eat a second mini-sized full squid [complete with eyeballs, ink, innards, etc.] because none of the relatives saw him eat one the first time
3. Watching Chen Qiu Man get baptized on the last day of my mission in Taiwan, a week after her mom and brother
4. Leaving my hot chocolate by my bedside the first night home from my mission, knowing that I would find it the next morning without any dead, floating bugs
5. Zipping through the jungle on the "canopy tour, on crack", relaxing on the beach and/or poolside, sipping pina coladas, and getting a wicked tan in Mexico after taking the Utah bar

[Lyndsay, I hope you don't mind--I adjusted some of the questions. Didn't you learn anything about parallelism from Stoddard?] Now, to share in this joy... let me tag the following: Shiloh, Nicole, Jeff, Paige, and Pattie. To the rest of my friends--start blogging!

4 comments:

Pattie S Christensen said...

Dang You Catherine Chou
!!!

Lyndsay said...

Ahem, Ms. Chou. I pasted the questions when I got tagged. Tell me I did NOT get called out for THAT!
Is the EC your very fav location yet?
I thoroughly enjoy shews, musak, wif, birfday....and Cafrine.

Unknown said...

I think HK and Taiwan... well, and Mexico for that matter... slightly edge out the EC... but it's definitely up there. FYI, Chantal read my post last night and said... "What's with THE EC? Who do you think you are?"

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Bass Guitar Lesson