Monday, June 9, 2008

Challenge Extended...

My life has changed for the better.

Enter: Dr. Mario Online Rx for Wii.

While Chantal may have loudly protested the "Chill" soundtrack incessantly blaring through the house as I tried to destroy all the viruses on the screen (for... ahem... hours...), I could not believe my good luck when I discovered that Nintendo has released this upgraded version of Dr. Mario.

I extend a challenge to anyone reading this with a Wii--pay $10, download the game, and let's BATTLE!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

wait how do i get it. I have it on original nintendo and would love to add it to my wii. Im a wii idiot so tell me how to get it

Catherine said...

i can't remember the exact sequence--but it's under wii shopping in the home menu. then put $10 on a credit card and get wii points for it. then, go to where you can download wii ware, and it should be at the top of the list for popular titles, or you can search by title, and put in "mario". then download it directly to your wii!

Shiloh said...

I really like that game. But I will never be able to beat you (despite the fact I have no Wii). p.s. Ari located a Wii in TN and saved the day!!! :)

Nick Carraway said...

July 2 we will battle and we can play for even more money if you want. I say 50.