Wednesday, July 9, 2008

THIS is what I live with.

This is a conversation I just had with my uber-righteous roommate ("R").

R: You shouldn't go with your boyfriend into a bedroom. Regardless of the situation (unless he's helping you pick out an outfit), people who are dating shouldn't be alone in a bedroom together.

C: Yeah, I don't see a problem with it. During college, I studied with guys in my bedroom all the time.

R: Were you dating those guys?

C: Yup. Don't think it's a problem.

R: [Grabbing Buttercup, the pear-shaped stuffed giraffe pictured here] Come Buttercup, let us pray for Catherine's soul.

8 comments:

Wendolamite said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
yes i laughed for several minutes after reading this blog

Lyndsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyndsay said...

If I had a nickel for every time I've prayed for your soul, Ms. Chou....

Shiloh said...

Amen Lyndsay! ;)
p.s. is buttercup allowed in R's room?!

Wendolamite said...

Buttercup is a girl giraffe who is a nice righteous giraffe of R's =o) She's allowed in all of our rooms.

Sunshine said...

LOL! I love R!

Shiloh said...

Glad to know Buttercup is a female giraffe who is also righteous. haha! Can you get her to pray for me too?!

Shadow - JingQin said...

can't stop laughing............... hahaha